Friday, November 4, 2011

Three years come and gone . . .

So . . . it's been about three years since my last post. I'm not even going to try to catch-up and fill you in on over a thousand days of our life. Suffice to say that a lot of life has been lived in this home (for goodness sakes, we have a third child now!) But, it is definitely time to revive our family blog. Funny how time FLIES . . . I can hardly believe that three years have come and gone. Really my main reason for bringing this blog back to life is that I need a better method for keeping our family's memories. I LOVE this little family . . . I love my amazing husband and my three beautiful children. I love the memories we make and I don't want them to get lost in the craziness of life. So, here we are - the good, the bad, the messy and the miraculous way that Jesus makes it all beautiful. "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

No comments: