Thursday, December 22, 2011

Breakfast with Santa

Last Saturday we joined Santa and his elves for breakfast at the McMenamin's Crystal Ballroom in downtown Portland. Breakfast with Santa is pretty self explanatory. The kids each got a chance to sit with Santa and tell him what they want for Christmas. Here's what the kids had to say about it all:

Marshall: My favorite part was not sitting on his lap. And getting a balloon sword. (yes, that's right, Marshall refused to get anywhere near Santa. He decided that 6 years old is just too old for talking to Santa).
Eliza: My favorite part was going up there with Santa and telling him I wanted Barbies. And my flower balloon. (Oh yes, thank you Santa for telling me daughter that Barbies are a GREAT choice and that she would be getting them for Christmas. Not so much.)

Jameson just says: Thanks Papa Greg and Nor-Nor for the really cute Christmas outfit :)





The best picture I could get of all three kids:


Our family in front of the bicycle sculpture by McMenamins. Very Portland, isn't it? My kids loved it.

No comments: