Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fave Family Photos

One of the joys of writing my blog is that it has given me a place to think "out loud." Whether anyone reads it, well, that is up to the Lord. But, I have come to love the computer screen and the click of the keys as I pour out the thoughts that swirl around in my head. 

I also love the blog for keeping track of our life. I love it as a place to keep some of our memories. When i started blogging again two years ago, I went back and looked at my original blog posts. I was amazed at the memories that were there . . . memories that I had completely forgotten about and I was so thankful that I had captured some of them in writing. Even if it is sporadic at times, I want to keep up on preserving our memories. 

That being said, I'm a little late on this, but we had family photos done in October. Over the summer, our favorite photographer moved to Colorado, and I was more than a little heartbroken. As I set off in search of a new photographer, I found the fabulous Erich McVey. Erich and his wife, Amy, make the perfect team to capture our family and we are so thankful that we found them!  





















No comments: