Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcome, Spring!

Hello First Day of Spring! Finally. Time to head outside and play in the . . . snow?  A little (2-3 inches) snow wasn't going to stop us from enjoying the backyard. This is the (first) day (of spring) the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it!




A little swing and slide action. I only had my iPhone in the backyard and I left the HDR on. Not the best set-up for action shots.  But, I had to document our snowy day in mid-March.




When God gives you snow, make snowcastles! And snowmen! And snow angels!




Happy Spring!!

2 comments:

At The Picket Fence said...

Hey girlie!!! How did I not know that you have a blog???? Sheesh! I just spent a shameful amount of time going through your posts and just love it all my friend. :-) I'll be back often since this may end up being the only way I keep up with the Compton clan!
Love ya,
Vanessa

Jocelyn said...

Hey!! So glad that you found me :) I LOVE your blog, by the way. It taught me how to curl my hair with a straightening iron. LOL! Love to you!